Wow… I honestly can’t believe that it’s been three years since I first started this blog and that it’s still going on strong with people reading it and me updating it (๑￫‿￩๑). I’ve had such an amazing year with you guys and I hope that we’ll get to continue going on like this for a long time!
I’m not quite sure what to say here other than profusely apologizing for my speed like I always seem to be doing. It’s kind of hilarious to see that it’s almost been three years since I started Diabolik Lovers (I’m on my last route though so that particular journey is about to be finished soon). Anyway, I’m actually not quite sure what to do for my 3rd anniversary. It seems kind of boring if I just borrowed the same idea from my last anniversary and I’d hate to be predictable so…
I want this giveaway to be me sharing some of my interests with you guys and stuff since I’m working and can afford to lavish you wonderful people with gifts ♥～(‘▽‘人)! It’ll be a giveaway of some tangible games as well as the usual translations.
EDIT: The giveaway has now ended and the random generator spat out the number 33. Our winner is Yellow Apple (who was right on the number, wow) and they have a week to reply in the comments below with what prize they want below and also a bonus in picking out what kind of game they want me to focus on from my backlog. Thank you as always to everyone who participated and now that I’m holidays I’ll try to reply to all your comments <3.
Anyway, things are going to be a bit different this year. First, like I’ve said, I have tangible gifts to give to people. Unfortunately, some of these are only available to people who either have Steam or iTunes for me to gift them (you can only choose one of those games from either Steam or iTunes). Once again the option for a drama CD translation is there though! And then there’s a bonus round for the winner to decide what I should move onto next but they can only choose from my backlog.
- “Hatoful Boyfriend” or “Transistor” from Steam (I love Transistor okay? And I’d love to share it).
- “Choice of the Deathless”, “Mecha Ace”, “Tin Star”, or “Regency Love” from iTunes (sorry to Android users but I have an iOS).
- Drama CD translation.
- Should I finish up with Amnesia Later?
- Or move on to another game in my backlog: Hana Awase Himeutsugi-hen, OZMAFIA, Tiny x Machinegun, Dot Kareshi I, Last Hope, or Clock Zero.
Yup, these are the prizes and bonuses! Although, just as a notice, even if I move onto another game in my backlog I’ll probably chip away at some Amnesia Later routes to finally get that done as well but basically it’s either I spend the majority of my time finishing up Amnesia Later or I focus on something else and occasionally do Amnesia Later.
- Giveaway will start at 00:00 PDT 18 August 2014 and end at 23:59 PDT 22 August 2014.
- Participants comment with a number from 1-100.
- I will close the comments on 22 August and use a random number generator.
- Winner is whoever has the closest number to the generator.
- I’ll edit the winner into this post so everyone can see.
It would probably be best to include emails when commenting so that I have a way of contacting the winners for either their Steam prizes or iTunes prizes, unless they just want a drama CD translation. If you aren’t interested in any of the gifts or do not feel comfortable in entering an email than feel free to just request a drama CD translation! I’m sorry I couldn’t be inclusive to everyone but I couldn’t think of anything else this year _(‘･ω･」 ∠)_.