I’ve rated all the games I’ve played with a rudimentary 5-star system but please feel free to ask me about any of them for more details. Obviously these ratings are very subjective and according to my personal tastes which lean towards story-centric games.
★★★★★ = I will recommend this to EVERYONE and ANYONE without reservation. I loved it that much.
★★★★☆ = I really liked it but it might not be for everyone (and there are minor issues I have with it).
★★★☆☆ = It was enjoyable.
★★☆☆☆ = It was okay… but your mileage will vary a lot on this.
★☆☆☆☆ = It was a guilty pleasure for something in the game (either art, voices, or wish fulfillment).
☆☆☆☆☆ = I won’t recommend it to anyone. I was tricked or I AM UNBELIEVABLY SALTY ABOUT AN ASPECT OF IT.
Games without a link means that I’ve played it but haven’t written anything about it due to various reasons (there’s a localization, not an otome game, detailed translations are present, etc).
PS Vita Games:
- Ability100+% ★★★★★
- Aishi Kimi ni Koibumi wo ★★★☆☆
- Anata wo Okasu Voice ☆☆☆☆☆
- Baroque ★★★★★
- Dear Vocalist ★★★★☆
- Diabolik Lovers ★★☆☆☆
- Double Score ★★★☆☆
- Futari no Nikushoku-kei Danshi ni Propose sarete Haramu made Yarareru Voice ☆☆☆☆☆
- Gifu no Kyokon de Ikasareta Watashi… Anata, Gomennasai, Mou Watashi wa O-Gifu-san no Mono nano ☆☆☆☆☆
- Gokudou no Otoko wa Ai wo Utau ★★★☆☆
- Hyouhen Kareshi ★☆☆☆☆
- Jooubachi no Kanbinaru Kougou ☆☆☆☆☆
- Junai Paraphilia ★☆☆☆☆
- Kagai Jugyou ★★★☆☆
- Kankinkon ★★★★★
- Kanojo, Tokidoki Kaitou ★★★★★
- Kare to Soine de Shitai Koto ★★★☆☆
- Meguru Koi wa Renge no Gotoku ★★★★☆
- Mitsu Koi ★☆☆☆☆
- Nureba no Ie no Tatarikon ★★★★★
- Onii-chan to Ikenai SEX ★★☆☆☆
- Period Cube ★☆☆☆☆
- Red Koushaku no Aiyoku no Yakata ~ Kindan no Akazu no Ma ~ ★☆☆☆☆
- Rouge et Noir ★★★★★
- Shinsengumi Wasurenagusa ★★★★★
- Watashi no ★★★☆☆
- Weltalles Oukoku Monogatari ~ Weiss ~ ★★★★★